SYSTEMIC TEAM COACH, TEAMSYS©
Finland’s only systemic team coaching training program!
The Systemic Team Coach© training is meant for professionals interested in coaching teams or enhancing their competencies as a coach and trainer. A systemic team coach can make the team work towards a joint goal even amidst change and uncertainty. They also have powerful tools for developing the communication of and for undoing emerging tensions within the team.
The Systemic Team Coach© training digs deep into the methods of team coaching. Learning at Coaching House is based on exploring clients real team situations and using a systemic approach and techniques to tackle them.
The program links tested practical tools to the newest know-how in group dynamics, goal-centered coaching and comprehensive systems thinking. During the training, the participant learns the skills needed to design and run an effective learning process in their own or their clients’ team.
During the training, you will
- learn to use systemic tools in everyday team situations
- acquire the courage and assimilate the tools for facing challenging team situations
- increase your knowledge of team dynamics
- learn to channel the energy of the team in one direction
- be part of the development of Finnish professional team coaches
Inquire more information from our CEO and trainer Vesa Ristikangas, +358 40 5033 110, email@example.com